Here All Quranic Ayahs And Hadiths (Close Meanings) are Translated in English.
Quran Way of Life
1. Respect and honor all human beings irrespective of their religion, color, race, sex, language, status, property, birth, profession/job and so on
[17/70] Verily we have honoured the Children of Adam. We carry them on the land and the sea, and have made provision of good things for them, and have preferred them above many of those whom We created with a marked preferment.
2. Talk straight, to the point, without any ambiguity or deception
[33/70] O ye who believe! Guard your duty to Allah, and speak words straight to the point;
3. Choose best words to speak and say them in the best possible way
[17/53, 2/83] Tell My bondmen to speak that which is kindlier. Lo! the devil soweth discord among them. Lo! the devil is for man an open foe. And (remember) when We made a covenant with the Children of Israel, (saying): Worship none save Allah (only), and be good to parents and to kindred and to orphans and the needy, and speak kindly to mankind; and establish worship and pay the poor-due. Then, after that, ye slid back, save a few of you, being averse.
4. Do not shout. Speak politely keeping your voice low.
[31/19] Be modest in thy bearing and subdue thy voice. Lo! the harshest of all voices is the voice of the ass.
5. Always speak the truth. Shun words that are deceitful and ostentatious
[22/30] That (is the command). And whoso magnifieth the sacred things of Allah, it will be well for him in the sight of his Lord. The cattle are lawful unto you save that which hath been told you. So shun the filth of idols, and shun lying speech
6. Do not confound truth with falsehood
[2/42] Confound not truth with falsehood, nor knowingly conceal the truth.
7. Say with your mouth what is in your heart
[3/167] And that He might know the hypocrites, unto whom it was said: Come, fight in the way of Allah, or defend yourselves. They answered: If we knew aught of fighting we would follow you. On that day they were nearer disbelief than faith. They utter with their mouths a thing which is not in their hearts. Allah is Best Aware of what they hide.
8. Speak in a civilized manner in a language that is recognized by the society and is commonly used
[4/5] Give not unto the foolish (what is in) your (keeping of their) wealth, which Allah hath given you to maintain; but feed and clothe them from it, and speak kindly unto them
9. When you voice an opinion, be just, even if it is against a relative
[6/152] And approach not the wealth of the orphan save with that which is better, till he reach maturity. Give full measure and full weight, in justice. We task not any soul beyond its scope. And if ye give your word, do justice thereunto, even though it be (against) a kinsman; and fulfil the covenant of Allah. This He commandeth you that haply ye may remember.
10. Do not be a bragging boaster
[31/18] Turn not thy cheek in scorn toward folk, nor walk with pertness in the land. Lo! Allah loveth not each braggart boaster.
11. Do not talk, listen or do anything vain
[23/3, 28/55] Successful indeed are the believers Who are humble in their prayers,And who shun vain conversation,