1. "Rabbana la tu’akhizna in-nasina aw akh-ta’na. Rab-bana wa la tahmil ‘alayna isran kama hamaltahu ‘ala-lladhina min qablina, Rab-bana wa la tuhammilna ma la taqata lana bih, wa-’fu ‘anna wa ‘ghfirlana warhamna anta Maulana fansurna ‘alal-qawmil kafirin."
"O our Lord! Do not hold us responsible if we forget or make a mistake. O our Lord, do not lay on us a burden such as You laid on those before us. O our Lord, do not impose upon us that which we have not the strength (to bear). Pardon us, and forgive us, and have mercy on us. You are our Lord-master, so help us against the unbelieving people." [Baqarah; 2:286]
2. "Rabbana innana amanna faghfir lana dhunuubana wa qinna ‘adhaban-Naar.."
"Our Lord! we have indeed believed: forgive us, then, our sins, and save us from the agony of the Fire." [Al' Imran; 3:16]
3. "Rabbana-ghfir lana dhunuubana wa israfana fi amrina wa thabbit aqdamana wansurna ‘alal qawmil kafireen."
"Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and anything We may have done that transgressed our duty: Establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith." [Al' Imran; 3:147]
4. "Rabbana Dhalamna anfusina wa il lam taghfir lana wa tarhamna lana kuna minal-khasireen."
"Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: If thou forgive us not and bestow not upon us Thy Mercy, we shall certainly be lost." [Al-A'raf; 7:23]
5." Rabbana Anta Waliyyuna faghfir lana war-hamna wa anta khairul ghafireen."
"O Lord! You are our guardian, so forgive us and have mercy on us and You are the best of the forgivers" [Al-A'raf; 7:155]
6. "Rabbana ghfir li wa li wallidayya wa lil Mu’mineena yawma yaqumul hisaab."
"O our lord, forgive me and my parents and believers on the day when the reckoning shall come to pass." [Ibrahim; 14:41]
7. "Rabbi aghfir warham wa anta khayrur Raheemin."
"O Lord, forgive and have mercy, For Thou art the Best of those who show mercy." [Mu'minun; 23:118]
8. "Rabbi inni dhalamtu nafsi faghfir li faghafara lahu innahu huwaal ghafur-ur raheem."
"O my Lord! I have indeed wronged my soul! Do Thou then forgive me!" [Qassas; 28:16]
9. "Rabbi ighfir lee."
"O my Lord! Forgive me!" [surah Saad; 38:35]
“ ALLAH HUMMA A'INNI ALA ZIKRIKA WA SHUKRIKA WA HUSNI IBADATIKA “
Ya ALLAH Help us in remembering You , to be Grateful and Thankful to You and to Worship You the way You are supposed to be worshipped..