|Article ID : MNJ060009 
Perhaps some of the people find it unusual that these scholars have explained the "Taa'ifah Al-Mansoorah" (Victorious Party) and the "Firqah An-Naajiyah" (Saved Group) as being the scholars of Hadith. But there is no strangeness in that sharh if we recall the following:
One: The scholars of Hadith are without exception the most knowledgeable of the Sunnah of the Prophet, his guidance, manners, battles, etc. (may peace and blessings be upon him.) This is due to their particular study of the Sunnah and whatever is connected to it from knowing the biographies of the narrators and stories behind the Hadith.
Two: The nation has divided into groups and schools of thought that are not found in the first Muslim generation. For all of these mathaahib (schools of thought) are separate principles, branches, and certain ahadith that that specific mathab (school of thought) uses as daleel (proof) and depends on. The one who follows one particular school of thought is fanatically engaged in it, and holds tightly to it without taking a look at the other schools of thought. Although he should look because perhaps he will find in them what he does not find in his own. What is confirmed with the scholars is that in every mathab exists information of the Sunnah that is not found in other mathaahib.
Thus, the one who holds on to only one mathab will be ignorant of a magnificent other side of the Sunnah that is preserved in other mathaahib. But the scholars of hadith are not upon this. For they take any hadith that has been authentically confirmed on the Prophet through an authentic chain of narrators regardless of the mathab it was reported by. They accept it from the person regardless of what group he was a part of so long that he is a trustworthy Muslim that can be depended on for narrations of hadith. Additionally, authentic Hadiths cannot be rejected from someone even if he was a communist, Qadari, or Khaariji, so how much more so from someone who considered himself a Hanafi (person who particularly follows the school of thought of Imam Abu Haneefah) or Maaliki (person who particularly follows the school of thought of Imam Maalik) or other than that. Indeed Imam Ash-Shafiee made this clear, may Allah be pleased with him, when he spoke with Imam Ahmad and said: "You are more knowledgeable of the ahadith than me. So if the authentic hadith comes to you, inform me of it so that it would be my position, regardless if the reporter is from al-Hijaz, Koofah, or Misr."
Thus, Ahlul Hadith (People of Hadith), may Allah gather us with them, do not fanatically blind follow the statement of one person no matter how high this person was. This method is contrary to other than them from those who do not associate themselves or their actions with the Hadith. Indeed those people fanatically blind follow the statement of the scholars when the scholars themselves warn them of that. Those people blind follow these statements to the same degree the people of Hadith are zealous in accepting the statement of their Prophet. So there is no amazement after this clear explanation that the People of Hadith are the Victorious Party and the Saved Sect, rather, they are the middle-grounded nation, and the witnesses over the creation.
About Shaikh Albanee
Articles / Books by Shaik Albanee
- Books recommended by Sheikh Albani
- Khutbat-ul-Haajah – [The Sermon for Necessities] – al-ibaanah.com
- Praying Alone in the Last Row of Prayer – Al Albanee – 1p
- Ruling for Holding a Second Jamaa’ah in the Same Masjid – Al-Albanee –
- The Weakness of the Ahaadeeth Mentioning Wiping the Face with the Hands After Dua – Shaikh Muhammad Naasir-ud-Deen Al-Albanee – 2p
- Ramadan – A Reminder of Unity – Al-Albaanee – Translated by Al-Istiqaamah Newsletter –
- Sunnahs Neglected in Ramadhan – Al Albaani
- 7 Practical Tips for praying Qiyaam al-Layl – Albaani, Uthaimeen etc
- The Night Prayer in Ramadhan – Al-Albanee – Al-Ibaanah – 31p [PDF]
- The Way to Perform the Night Prayer – Salaat at-Taraaweeh – Al-Albaanee –
- How to Seek Laylatul-Qadr – Shaykh Muhammad Nasir-ud-Deen al-Albani –
- When is the Night of Al-Qadr? – Imaams Al-Albaanee and Ibn Al-‘Uthaimeen –
- Concerning ‘Itikaaf – Al-Albaanee –
- Rites of Hajj and Umrah – Al-Albani – qss.org – 18p
- Simple Hajj Guide – Albanee – Fatwa-online.com – 3p.doc
- Simple ‘Umrah Guide – Albaani – Fatwa-online.com – 3p.doc
- Innovations of Hajj – Al-Albani – 10p
- How are we Obligated to Interpret the Qur’aan? – Imaam Muhammad Naasir-ud-Deen Al-Albaanee
- 15 Unauthentic Narrations About the Qur’aan – Naasirud-Deen Al-Albaanee – bakkah.net
- The Status of Sunnah in Islam – Al Albaani – 18p [PDF]
- The Deviation of those who are satisfied with The Qur’an to the exclusion of Hadeeth – Albani – 2p
- How To Distinguish Between Sunnah And Arab Culture
- The Sacred Salafi Methodology – Albanee – AllaahuAkbar.net – 15p
- The Hadith is proof itself in belief & Laws – Al- Albani – 59p [PDF] (html version )
- Every Innovation is a Misguidance – Albanee – AllaahuAkbar.net – 6p
- Sheikh Nasiruddin Albanee: My First Encounter with a Scholar Who may not be Substituted – By Shaykh Mahmoud Ridha Murad
- Albanee’s Article collection @ salafipublication.com
- Concerning Those Who Do Not Rule by what Allaah SWT has Revealed
- Notes on Fiqhus-Sunnah of as-Sayyid Sabiq
Analysis of the hadiths found in the opening sections of the first volume of this work as well as corrections to some of the viewpoints found in this work.
- The Way of As-haab ul-Hadeeth and Their Being Closest to the Truth
Imaam al-Albaani explains the reason why the scholars explain The Aided Group and the Saved Sect to be the People of Hadeeth, due to their being the closest to the truth.
The Origins of Shirk
Al-Qurtubee, adh-Dhahabee and al-Albaanee on al-Istiwaa and al’Uluww
The Salafi Da’wah with Respect to Other Jamaa’ahs
The Statement of the Muhaddith of the Era
The Way of As-haab ul-Hadeeth and Their Being Closest to the Truth
The Sayings of the Four Imams on Taqlid
Imaam al-Albaani on the Bid’ah of al-Muwaazanah (1)
Imaam al-Albaani on the Bid’ah of al-Muwaazanah (2)
Sunnahs Neglected In Ramadaan
Performance of the Night Prayer
Rites of Hajj and Umrah From the book and Sunnah and Narrations from the Pious Predecessors
Imam al-Albani’s Subjugation of al-Buti
Imaam al-Albani on Abdur-Rahman Khaliq and Salman al-Awdah
The Speech of the Scholars Upon Safar and Salmaan: Part 1 – Shaykhs Ibn Baaz, al-Albaani and Ibn Uthaymeen
Imaam al-Albani on Safar al-Hawali and Salman al-Awdah and the Book ‘Madarik un-Nadhr’
A Return to the Sunnah: Uncovering the Deceptions of the Enemies of the Sunnah
Shaikh Rabee’ bin Haadee on Imaam al-Albaani, Irjaa’ and the Qutubiyyah
Shaykh Ubayd al-Jaabiree on Imaam al-Albaani and Irjaa’
Shaykh Ahmad an-Najmee and Shaykh Ubayd al-Jaabiree on the Innovators Who Accuse al-Albaani of Irjaa’
Notes on Fiqhus-Sunnah of as-Sayyid Sabiq
As for that which is authentically reported from the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) then it is a proof, without doubt. If it were not a proof then the majority of the legislation would be invalid. This is because most of the legislation is established by way of the Sunnah.
The Sunnah, as you know, is either a basis (in itself) or it explains the Qur’aan, or it provides detail for that which is ambiguous, or it restricts that which is unrestricted, or it makes specific that which is general. Therefore, it is a proof, without doubt. Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic, said:
مَنْ يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللَّهَ
He who obeys the Messenger (Muhammad), has indeed obeyed Allaah (An-Nisa 4:80)
وَمَن يَعْصِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ فَإِنَّ لَهُ نَارَجَهَنَّمَ
And whosoever disobeys Allaah and His Messenger, then verily, for him is the Fire of Hell. (Al-Jinn 72:23)
Allaah also said:
وَمَا آتَاكُمُ الرَّسُولُ فَخُذُوهُ وَمَا نَهَاكُمْ عَنْهُ فَانْتَهُوا
And whatsoever the Messenger (Muhammad) gives you, take it, and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain (from it). (Al-Hashr 59:7)
Allaah also said:
قُلْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللَّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللَّهُ
Say (O Muhammad): “If you (really) love Allaah then follow me Allaah will love you.(Aali Imran 3:31)
The verses in this regard are many. So he who rejects acting upon the Sunnah then he has rejected acting upon the Qur’aan, without doubt. This is because the Qur’aan proves that the Sunnah which the Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) has come with and is authentically narrated from him is from the Legislation of Allaah. Hence it is upon the one who said this statement to correct it, and say: That which is ascribed to the Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) is divided into two categories:
- A category which is not the Sunnah and thus is not a proof.
- A category which is the Sunnah and is therefore a proof.
As for his statement: If it were a proof then Allaah would have preserved it; for it is from the religion of Allaah. Then it is said to him: Yes, this is correct. And Allaah, the Exalted, has preserved it, and for Allaah is the praise. So Allaah has decreed that there be from this Ummah Imaams and scholars who distinguish the Saheeh from the weak, just as the doctor distinguishes the one who has a terminal illness from the one who has an illness which is not terminal; like the man who is pure is distinguished from the man who is impure. They have distinguished them and have sifted through them and clarified that which is authentic from that which is weak. And thus the Sunnah was made sound—and for Allaah is the praise—and it continues to be sound. From the books there are those who the scholars agree upon that which is within it, such as Saheeh Al-Bukhaaree and Saheeh Muslim. That which is within the two of them is authentic, to the point that the scholars say that that which is within them is, in fact, knowledge and not mere speculation. This is because the Ummah has met them with acceptance; and it is impossible that this Islamic Ummah would be in agreement upon falsehood.
Source : Here The Shaykh Audio : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCexlRqb7V4
I agree with shaikh Hamza Yusuf
http://The Four Schools (Madhabs) or Albani | Sheikh Hamza Yusuf |
The Four Schools (Madhabs) or Albani | Sheikh Hamza Yusuf